Infusion Confusion

Life with diabetes.

3.01.2010

The land where email addresses go to die




Over 3 years since my last post. No, I didn't secretly find a cure for my diabetes an leave y'all in te dark. I had a kid, then by the time I came back to this, I had forgotten the password, as well as the password to my connected email address (these were the pre-google blogger days). So what's a man to do? Well, wait 3 years for the previous email to die off, sign back up to that service with said email address, obtain forgotten blogger p/w, followed by tying this blog to my well-worn gmail address, then cancel email address I just resurrected.

Since we last spoke, my unborn child is now an amazing 3-yr old genius, I still have pretty good control of my diabetes, and I still need to do a lot better.

Oh, and I've know had diabetes for 19 years as of 2-18-10. Wow.

cheers...mjb


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home